Monday 9 November 2009

New Props and Locations *Revised*




This prop of a vodka shot glass was used during my music video to help represent the negative connotation of the abuse of alcohol in youth culture. I didn't use Vodka as the actors in my music video would have not been able to perform as well if they were intoxicated by alcohol.
















This was the original white mask I used in the making of the masks for my Music Video. To make them look a bit edgy and link with the graffiti images that are present throughout my music video, I used paint splatters (colours red, yellow, blue and green) as pictured below. The masks will be worn by all of the characters in my music video and will be used to represent the influence being drunk, intoxicated by alcohol, which will hopefull derive a negative representation of alcohol abuse in youth culture.






























These are examples of the effects of paint splatters and sploges on a white and a black background, this is a significant testing process as it allows me to see which is most effective and which ideas I will take forward to the creation stage of the masks. The white background is most probably the colour I will use becuase the masks are already white and the paint transfers look bolder and more eye catching on the white background.




























































































































2 comments:

  1. You need to explain the purpose of your graphics whilst also referencing research that has informed your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakob you've still not addressed this advice. If you are to achieve above Level 2 for planning then you have only a few days to make a supreme effort to catch up.

    ReplyDelete